Grown Men Livin Wit Mommy....

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
22...lemme guess...I can't ride em' on a twin size :lmao:
:lol: One of the reasons I got the house I did was that the master bedroom is on one end of the house and the other bedrooms are on the other end. You can ride and holler and not bother anybody else. :lol:

Disclaimer: -> the "YOU" is a general term and not meant to describe Qurious

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:
:lol: One of the reasons I got the house I did was that the master bedroom is on one end of the house and the other bedrooms are on the other end. You can ride and holler and not bother anybody else. :lol:

Disclaimer: -> the "YOU" is a general term and not meant to describe Qurious

:lmao:

This reminds me of that Geico commercial where they did a reality show of a house too small....

the couple was fighting over that lil lil bed... :lmao: imagine 2 grown people trying to make love on that thing. :killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
the couple was fighting over that lil lil bed... :lmao: imagine 2 grown people trying to make love on that thing. :killingme
Guess you've never :bangbangbang: in the back seat of an air cooled VW beetle :killingme

ylexot

Super Genius
aps45819 said:
Guess you've never :bangbangbang: in the back seat of an air cooled VW beetle :killingme
From Mallrats:
"He likes to do it in an uncomfortable place.
What, like the back of a Volkswagen?"
:killingme

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:

i could imagine only one position...thats no fun!!! :lmao:

oh thats another thing! A man in a VW Beetle...gimme a break - :lmao:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Qurious said:
i could imagine only one position...thats no fun!!! :lmao:

oh thats another thing! A man in a VW Beetle...gimme a break - :lmao:
I think you should start another thread to complain about this.

angel_lex21

loved & never 4gotten JBE
My daughters father is 25 owns his own company and not only still lives with his Daddy but so does his girlfriend, he pays NONE of the bills in the house and I have to hound him sometimes to get my damn child support, now that is SAD

Elle

Happy Camper!
angel_lex21 said:
My daughters father is 25 owns his own company and not only still lives with his Daddy but so does his girlfriend, he pays NONE of the bills in the house and I have to hound him sometimes to get my damn child support, now that is SAD
yet you choose him to be the father of your daughter

Tina2001aniT

angel_lex21 said:
:bs: Do you really want to go there???

Toxick

Splat
migtig said:
... ill health of parent, caretaking concerns,
Just to clarify:

If you live with your parents because they require health care - then they are living with you. Not the other way around. There's a difference.

Thank you.

Although I believe that sick live-in parents will still nag and embarrass you if they have to listen to you getting bomb-diggity with your date. That might suck.

mrweb

Iron City
mrweb said:
Don't care much for many of your posts but this gets a :yay: as a dad of an unmarried 20 something daughter. Still livin' with mom? Somethin's wrong. :whistle:

:cuttheapronstringsdork:

Grown Men Livin Wit Mom... 12-21-2005 05:06 PM

yep, gray and unsigned, oh my brave distractor.

:yepstillhavinabadday:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
Qurious said:
well with good reason.

unless mommy dearest is ill you wont get a date with me. Call me shallow if you will but your a MAN who shouldn't be living with mommy because it's convienant and your helping each other out.

If you want to get intimate with your date where do you take her? A hotel???
Dont want to wake mother up!

I wonder if you've meet BlueBalBiker2?
LoL