Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
then why not do the walk side of things instead..... bring the kids and their strollers....

depending on who goes with me will determine if i run or walk

I was a track star in middle/high school and ruined my knees before I was 20! Now I wish someone had warned me that running track was going to ruin my knees ... Waaa.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I was a track star in middle/high school and ruined my knees before I was 20! Now I wish someone had warned me that running track was going to ruin my knees ... Waaa.

:huggy:... if you would like to do one.. .we could walk it...

they will be having the dog one in la plata again...and thats a walk

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:huggy:... if you would like to do one.. .we could walk it...

they will be having the dog one in la plata again...and thats a walk

Bella had her spay surgery yesterday. When I picked her up at HS, that was the first time I had ever seen her body still that she wasn't asleep LOL. First thing this morning Bella was back to chasing the cats - oh no ..... she's supposed to be calm and quiet for the rest of this week ... a Jack? Yeah Right! I do have plans to keep her quiet even if I have to put her in a separate room with no stimuli.

WALK - Depends on what day - we have our Yard Sale Fundraiser Sat 5/4 (coming up this week). I will probably (not firm yet) be going to Bella's new adoptive home Sunday 5/5 to introduce her to her new family - everyone needs to cross their fingers and toes (and anything else that can be crossed) that Bella will be accepted by the current rescue dog they have, and that she will be nice to the horses when she meets them. Thank goodness they don't have cats.

We also have projects going at home to accommodate new critters on a temporary basis. I seem to always have something going on and no time for fun.

ZARA

Attachments

• Didn%2527t%2BI%2Bwarn%2Byou%2Babout%2Bserving%2Bme%2Bbad%2Bcoffee%2BOutrageously%2Bsexist%2Badve.jpg
    Didn%2527t%2BI%2Bwarn%2Byou%2Babout%2Bserving%2Bme%2Bbad%2Bcoffee%2BOutrageously%2Bsexist%2Badve.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 117