• yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Men and Confrontation... 12-13-2007 01:39 PM OH SO SINCE YOU DIDNT START A THREAD ABOUT IT I GUESS ITS OK TO STEAL ANOTHER WOMANS HUSBAND, CAN SOMEONE SAY HYPOCRITE

"Stealing" someone is called kidnapping. Last I checked, I've never been in jail for kidnapping.

You know nothing of our private business because it's, well, private. But rest assured that everyone (including the ex) is in a happier and better place for it.

N

nitwhit3286

Maybe you need to stop posting your PRIVATE life on here. It's not just your life that's getting tossed out there. How inconsiderate.

Oh please!!! Everyone on here thinks they are all high and mighty.. I don't do anything wrong type of attitude. you know why marriages last how long they do last...??? Because either the man or the woman of the relationship goes out and has somehting on the side. I have heard it many times before. What I am dealing with is a real issue. I am not going to hide and say I don't make mistakes. I'm human, we all do. Maybe more people need to be honest, instead of bashing one another and then the truth comes out in karma. Admit when you do something wrong. I have, I have learned from my mistakes and I am moving on.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Oh please!!! Everyone on here thinks they are all high and mighty.. I don't do anything wrong type of attitude. you know why marriages last how long they do last...??? Because either the man or the woman of the relationship goes out and has somehting on the side. I have heard it many times before. What I am dealing with is a real issue. I am not going to hide and say I don't make mistakes. I'm human, we all do. Maybe more people need to be honest, instead of bashing one another and then the truth comes out in karma. Admit when you do something wrong. I have, I have learned from my mistakes and I am moving on.

What fantasy world do you live in?....I know quit a few have been married for 20+ years and neither one of them have EVER done this

N

nitwhit3286

What fantasy world do you live in?....I know quit a few have been married for 20+ years and neither one of them have EVER done this

its totally kept hush hush..who on earth would tell? especially have 20 years, come on think!

N

nitwhit3286

seriously people, cheating happens probably more often than you think. Now who is in fantasy world huh?

nomoney

Men and Confrontation... 12-13-2007 01:39 PM OH SO SINCE YOU DIDNT START A THREAD ABOUT IT I GUESS ITS OK TO STEAL ANOTHER WOMANS HUSBAND, CAN SOMEONE SAY HYPOCRITE

"Stealing" someone is called kidnapping. Last I checked, I've never been in jail for kidnapping.

You know nothing of our private business because it's, well, private. But rest assured that everyone (including the ex) is in a happier and better place for it.

wow, what a great holiday spirit this nosey biddy is in huh? :lol:

I love you and your stolen hubby bg :huggy: :love:

Foxhound

Finishing last

That's not true. My ex and I were married for 20. We didn't separate because of infidelity. Not that there weren't times either one of us had thought about it. It's about love and respect. For yourself and who you are with. If you have those the rest doesn't matter. If you don't then it is doomed from the start.

More often than not it's ones feelings about ones self that is the cause of failures.

JMHO

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
If you want to cheat, you shouldn't have gotten married to the person you married. If you truly love the person you marry, then the people, man or woman, will work at being a companion and a helpmate. Marriage is not about sex. It is about finding the person that makes you feel complete. The one that you want to be with. The one you care about what happens to them and what makes them happy. Marriage is finding the person you want to think about and do for just because you love them and not for what you think you might get out of it.

If you feel the need to cheat, you are being selfish.

N

nitwhit3286

If you said yes, and he has, then it would all make sense... Children tend to follow in thier parents footsteps

do you go out of your way to be an a*hole.. I hear your wife is pretty..I feel sorry for her. Anyways... going on 25 years of marriage and my parents have maintained a loving and caring marriage. I feel bad for my dad, he has put up a lot with my mom over the years. Guess thats why i'm such a pistol.

nomoney

do you go out of your way to be an a*hole.. I hear your wife is pretty..I feel sorry for her. Anyways... going on 25 years of marriage and my parents have maintained a loving and caring marriage. I feel bad for my dad, he has put up a lot with my mom over the years. Guess thats why i'm such a pistol.

his wife is really pretty, but i went to highschool with her....I feel sorry for him :faint: :lol:

lovinmaryland

If you want to cheat, you shouldn't have gotten married to the person you married. If you truly love the person you marry, then the people, man or woman, will work at being a companion and a helpmate. Marriage is not about sex. It is about finding the person that makes you feel complete. The one that you want to be with. The one you care about what happens to them and what makes them happy. Marriage is finding the person you want to think about and do for just because you love them and not for what you think you might get out of it.

If you feel the need to cheat, you are being selfish.

Your right marriage isnt about sex, however sex is a part of a relationship and if it is not fulfilled to one parties satisfaction (what ever that level is) people do look elsewhere. I am not condoning or condeming it to each their own. But it does happen and I think a lot of people in these supposed "perfect realtionships" turn a blind eye to it.

N

nitwhit3286

Her problem isnt with men, its herself. she is using men to make an excuse for her short commings.

right......well let me clue you in on a little something. See my sig line? Right below where my post is...yeah that. Read it a couple times....ok... you want to know who said that? baby daddy has been out on the boat, and he writes me n email every day. I write back of course. You read that and tell me he doesn't love me. He still does, he knows the situation, and yet still wants to be a family. I am the idiot for not wanting the same thing. Here I am....acting stupid....and he is the one that puts up with all my crap day after day after day. No one else does. That right there is a man. i am just too silly to see it. i want to go and chase after married dudes that tell me one thing and then go do another. Having me wrapped around their finger. No, seriously I am done with that whole situation. I am not getting into it anymore than I am because at the end of the day he still lives in somd..and I am down here in va beach. Things that I may say....well it would be a sad scenerio. I do have a couple nice bones left in my body.

N

nitwhit3286

Your right marriage isnt about sex, however sex is a part of a relationship and if it is not fulfilled to one parties satisfaction (what ever that level is) people do look elsewhere. I am not condoning or condeming it to each their own. But it does happen and I think a lot of people in these supposed "perfect realtionships" turn a blind eye to it.

definitely. I think you need to be fulfilled in all aspects of your relationship, if you're not you look elsewhere. Yeah silly stupid me, but I wasn't looking for sexual gratification, believe that or not.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Nit - I sincerely hope that you do an awful lot of growing up and realize how selfish and juvenile you are before it's too late. It'd be a shame for you to end up a bitter old ##### and even more sad if you pass off your feelings about men, love and relationships to your daughter. I hope, for her sake, that you get your #### together.