My blind boxer girl

KDENISE977

Also, she did good today. She's right now barking at the window and I've no clue why. They did tell us tonight that even after June 5, which is her last treatment, the tumor will shrink for months. Which was what i kind of thought. But gave us hope for her sight back !!!

Roman

Also, she did good today. She's right now barking at the window and I've no clue why. They did tell us tonight that even after June 5, which is her last treatment, the tumor will shrink for months. Which was what i kind of thought. But gave us hope for her sight back !!!
It's better to bark at the window than it is to lick one! All jokes aside, maybe she sees her reflection!!

luvmygdaughters

Barking at the window...does that mean she can see somewhat now? That's great news!!!!!!!! So happy for you and Molly and your family!!!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

ooohhhh .... sounding good

KDENISE977

image-2154291904.jpg

Remi is becoming quite jealous

KDENISE977

OMG I don't know if it's her tumor shrinking or what but she's SUPER hyper this weekend and I am not sure how to handle it??? When she's left in the bedroom with Rem she's barking and carrying on like a kid... but when I put her outside she doesn't know what to do??

We are now in the process of building a deck on the back of our house (20x40) so she will hopefully be more comfortable outside :yay:

I cannot wait to sit on our new deck and have her just relax

Roman

Her energy sounds like a very good sign. Do you see any changes in her sight? I think that barking at the window is a subtle, but good sign.

KDENISE977

Her energy sounds like a very good sign. Do you see any changes in her sight? I think that barking at the window is a subtle, but good sign.

I really don't see any changes in her sight, because you can SEE that her pupils are still huge and not showing any signs of getting any smaller. ON a plus, we only have 4 more trips to VA :yay: I cannot WAIT to sleep in till at least 5 am !!!

KDENISE977

What great news KD. Graduation? Will there be a little doggie party going on? Can't wait to see the pictures if there are any.
I'm not sure what they do honestly

Tomorrow is the big day for Molly- Graduation! Dr. Gordon will be going over all of the discharge information with you then. Should we plan on that conversation occurring at pickup, around 4:00 tomorrow? We will also provide written instructions, and we will have you bring Molly in for a recheck
in 2 weeks.
I want to tell you that Molly has truly stolen our hearts. She is so patient, and always has a tail wag for us, and loves to rest her head in our laps.

I will certainly miss her being here every day!

KDENISE977

They meant to say Nub-Wag right? How sweet KD.

EXACTLY !! they mean a butt shake and nub wag !!!! she's a wiggle worm for sure. I hope that never changes !! thanks for all your kind words through all of this. They said that we shouldn't do another CT scan for at least 3 months because of the continued shrinking of the tumor. I feel like that's 3 months of wondering how much it actually shrunk, which kind of stinks... but they seem confident enough about the whole process.