Pit bulls and your opinion

What is your opinion regarding Pit bulls

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommyjones

The getto trained dogs. Which will attack anything has nothing to do with the breed. Any dog that is constatly abused will act the same way.

you really have a problem with logic.....
just because you can train any dog to act like a pit, doesn't mean that pits haven't earned their reputaion as a result of breeding.

i can train a cat to fetch, but that doesn't mean a lab doesn't have an inate ability and need to retrieve.

LateApex

you really have a problem with logic.....
just because you can train any dog to act like a pit, doesn't mean that pits haven't earned their reputaion as a result of breeding.

i can train a cat to fetch, but that doesn't mean a lab doesn't have an inate ability and need to retrieve.

So, are you implying that the APBT is trained to be human aggressive?

I have a pitbull and a sharpei. My sharpei is the one that people should worry about.

If you did a little research - human aggression is actually bred out of pits. If the pit was aggressive towards his master it was often times put down.

tommyjones

So, are you implying that the APBT is trained to be human aggressive?

I have a pitbull and a sharpei. My sharpei is the one that people should worry about.

If you did a little research - human aggression is actually bred out of pits. If the pit was aggressive towards his master it was often times put down.

your late alright......

come back after you have read ALL the posts:yay:

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"

This is the part they refuse to listen to, instead they prefer to focus on the small minority that does the damage. They would rather ban the entire breed than admit that it's an OWNER problem.

If they ban the pit bulls it will be a different breed in a few years.

LateApex

yeah, thats about what i expect from pit owners, doing a lot less than all the homework.....

Mmkay...

Now we're on to something.

So, what type of homework should one do?

I'm sorry that your feeble little mind can't comprehend the fact nurture vs nature extends to the canine world as well...

Please educate me...

tommyjones

This is the part they refuse to listen to, instead they prefer to focus on the small minority that does the damage. They would rather ban the entire breed than admit that it's an OWNER problem.

If they ban the pit bulls it will be a different breed in a few years.

its the publics problem when the public is being attacked. if they only attack the owners and their families nobody would have a problem. :yay:

tommyjones

Mmkay...

Now we're on to something.

So, what type of homework should one do?

I'm sorry that your feeble little mind can't comprehend the fact nurture vs nature extends to the canine world as well...

Please educate me...

if you have to ask, but already have a pit you are part of the problem.

LateApex

its the publics problem when the public is being attacked. if they only attack the owners and their families nobody would have a problem. :yay:

Umm.. Mister logic and homework doing man..

You do realize that using your logic ALL dogs should bear the same scrutiny because it is a CERTIFIABLE fact that all breeds have at one time or another attacked someone...

tommyjones

Umm.. Mister logic and homework doing man..

You do realize that using your logic ALL dogs should bear the same scrutiny because it is a CERTIFIABLE fact that all breeds have at one time or another attacked someone...

look retard, we went over this a bunch in the last 30 pages, you can go back and look up the responses to your idiotic comments.

LateApex

look retard, we went over this a bunch in the last 30 pages, you can go back and look up the responses to your idiotic comments.

Heh.

How predictable.

LateApex's guide to being an internet baller:

1) Try to belittle others using flawed logic.

- Check

2) When finally called on it degenerate and resort to name calling.

Retard.

Coming from some dude that is probably sitting behind a counter asking if you want matches with your cigs...

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
The traditional approach to dangerous dog legislation is to allow "one
free bite," at which point the owner is warned. On second bite, the dog
is killed. The traditional approach, however, patently does not apply in
addressing the threats from pit bull terriers, Rottweilers, and wolf
hybrids. In more than two-thirds of the cases I have logged, the
life-threatening or fatal attack was apparently the first known dangerous
behavior by the animal in question. Children and elderly people were almost
always the victims.

Now how is that fair...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
as has the behavior of idiots........

i was watching a judge show the other day where a lady had 3 pits (all were the nicest dogs you would ever meet), that 'escaped' from her yard and killed the neighbors poodle. The lady didn't think she was responsible because the fence that separated the two yards had never been completly secured, so it was an act of god. Funny thing, it was her freaking fence.........

this idiot was putting her dogs out for hours at a time in a yard that was only partially fenced. Its just too bad animal control couldn't have put down the onwer instead of the pits.

I thought you stated the dogs didn't get put down for killing other animals??

tommyjones

I thought you stated the dogs didn't get put down for killing other animals??

i never said that. i said that not all pits get put down on their first bite. you have to read in context..........

besides, many times when a dog attacks it is put down at the owner's request. All of a suden they start to see the liability when someone is in the hospital, or a cop is standing in their doorway talking to them about the neighbors dead dog.

LateApex

People..

Mr Logic only regurgitates what he see's/reads.

How about we get rid of ALL alcohol because drunk drivers kill thousands each year...

How about we get rid of all guns because people are shot every day...