Retirees, what do you do all day?

Chopticon64

In this thread there are posters who have repeatedly called for another civil war, they have posted for years about the need for a “national divorce”. Now there are casual posts about “oh maybe I’ll move to New Mexico”, a state that has voted blue for decades.

It’s incredible that people would post such poison, for years, wishing for the destruction of our country, then boasting about feasting on its fruits.

Absolute mind rot of a coddled and spoiled generation.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
In this thread there are posters who have repeatedly called for another civil war, they have posted for years about the need for a “national divorce”. Now there are casual posts about “oh maybe I’ll move to New Mexico”, a state that has voted blue for decades.

It’s incredible that people would post such poison, for years, wishing for the destruction of our country, then boasting about feasting on its fruits.

Go away.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

And now you get to sit out for a day because you were warned against hijacking threads with your crap.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, as I was saying...

I'd like to see everyone take a USA road trip. Don't be particularly destination-oriented - do some research, get a few must-sees, then make a bunch of stops along the way to find those hidden gems.

I have a friend who just finished the Route 66 drive, in a car not an RV. They stopped at the coolest places! Monello and I did a good bit of the Mother Road, but for some reason we missed Tucumcari and a few other awesome towns.

Even if you don't want to venture west, driving the coast up through Maine you have so many amazing experiences.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Then by all means, stop trying to destroy the country and feasting on it's fruits.

Hang yourself. :yay:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

I'd like to see everyone take a USA road trip. Don't be particularly destination-oriented - do some research, get a few must-sees, then make a bunch of stops along the way to find those hidden gems.

I always wanted to do a circle of the US and hit a lot of places I've read about.

It'll be on my list of things to do but it'll be difficult with a dog, I wouldn't leave her with anyone else for extended time.

Montana, Dakotas, Wyoming, yellowstone, Devils Tower, Barriger Crater, the Canyon, some of TX, CO, MO...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

I have a friend who just finished the Route 66 drive, in a car not an RV. They stopped at the coolest places! Monello and I did a good bit of the Mother Road, but for some reason we missed Tucumcari and a few other awesome towns.

Even if you don't want to venture west, driving the coast up through Maine you have so many amazing experiences.
You are the heart and soul of a nomad. Don't let the moss grow under your feet.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I'd avoid such people if I were you. You know....leave and never return.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Y
Is that the old Brass Rail?
I was just joking about the leftovers, but it would be nice if the food is good.
Yes.

Unless it's heat-n-eat pre-prepared food donated from the SMCM kitchen, everything is made fresh.

ontheriver

🖕 You're just jealous. Have a nice trip.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I always wanted to do a circle of the US and hit a lot of places I've read about.

It'll be on my list of things to do but it'll be difficult with a dog, I wouldn't leave her with anyone else for extended time.

Montana, Dakotas, Wyoming, yellowstone, Devils Tower, Barriger Crater, the Canyon, some of TX, CO, MO...

Stopping at the Badlands National Park in SD is a must. It's kinda like a miniature Grand Canyon. With wild and roaming, even in the parking lots, buffalo.