Swingers

Kitten143

The "thought of it" is somewhat erotic but I dont think I'd actually have the guts to participate. :whistle:
And, I think I'd be totally grossed out if I saw some really unattractive naked people :lmao:

Someone would watch the door, only beautiful people are allowed, duh. what do you take me for?

Last edited:
S

shiki

Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

miss kitty brings up a good point...is there some kind of quality control for these kinds of parties?

sockgirl77

I do not feel like reading all 15 pages? Has anyone posted that they are against swinging yet? Or atleast that it is totally against what marriage should be?

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I do not feel like reading all 15 pages? Has anyone posted that they are against swinging yet? Or atleast that it is totally against what marriage should be?

I don't believe anyone's taken your job of imposing their beliefs onto others yet. :huggy:

sockgirl77

I don't believe anyone's taken your job of imposing their beliefs onto others yet. :huggy:

Damn. Well, for me, it's wrong. Ya'll can screw whomever you want. I just think that it's against what marriage is supposed to be. If you're going to screw other people then why even bother to get married. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wirelessly posted (loki: SAMSUNG-SGH-A737/UCHD2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.4 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

miss kitty brings up a good point...is there some kind of quality control for these kinds of parties?

No, you're welcome to attend too.

lovinmaryland

And that has what to do with being married? If you are married you shouldn't be wanting or getting strang. :shrug:

Well some people who are married need a little variety... I guess rather than cheating on their spouse they invite them along to partake... it is a win win situation:yay: