Venison

huntr1 said:
Jerky List:
Ken King 2 bags Regular
Crabcake 3 bags Regular
HollowSoul 2 bags Hot
Iowa (guy I work with) 1 bag Regular

Don't have the exact price yet, but it'll be in the $15.00 a bag range. So, for prepayment purposes, if you want jerky, send me payment of $15.00 a bag and any differences will be made up upon delivery (if it's less, I will refund, if it's more, you pay me the difference).
edited to change Crabby's quantity.

Should I change the order to all regular? Guess not.

Edited again to specify HS' order.

Last edited:
H

HollowSoul

huntr1 said:
I have summer sausage (bologna) left over from last year. If you want one, let me know. You are on the list for jerky. Do you want regular or hot?
hot please...2 bags

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Remember to add to your venison list those two people you spoke with over the weekend. I have a new address list as of Tuesday night, so I have their contact info.

Dymphna said:
Remember to add to your venison list those two people you spoke with over the weekend. I have a new address list as of Tuesday night, so I have their contact info.
I haven't forgotten them, in fact I told the butcher that I need a bunch of deer as soon as I can get them.

huntr1 said:
Jerky List:
Ken King 2 bags Regular
Crabcake 3 bags Regular
HollowSoul 2 bags Hot
Jazz 1 bag hot
VRAI /LARRY SOLDIER 1 bag Regular & 1 pack Slim Jims Donation
I have a change to the order. Just called the butcher to check on the jerky. He has mixed up the meat for the regular and was about to mix up the hot when I called. I changed the order to 45 lbs. of Regular and the requested 15 lbs. of Hot.

I changed the order because I am donating a bag of Regular jerky to Vrai/Larry's Soldierand his unit. I figure it is hot enough in Iraq that he doesn't need the extra spices. He is gonna be home for a week before Thanksgiving. If anyone else would like to donate a bag to the soldiers in his unit, let me know.

Last edited:
huntr1 said:
I have a change to the order. Just called the butcher to check on the jerky. He has mixed up the meat for the regular and was about to mix up the hot when I called. I changed the order to 45 lbs. of Regular and the requested 15 lbs. of Hot.

I changed the order because I am donating a bag of Regular jerky to Vrai/Larry's Soldierand his unit. I figure it is hot enough in Iraq that he doesn't need the extra spices. He is gonna be home for a week before Thanksgiving. If anyone else would like to donate a bag to the soldiers in his unit, let me know.
2 bags of Regular jerky left. No slim jims left, they are opened or spoken for.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
huntr1 said:
I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.
You are dangerously close to getting in trouble now. :rolleyes:

You said they were open and/or spoken for since you early said there were two, that implies that one was opened and one was spoken for.

I admit to opening one. I haven't been to the grocery store in a week and a half and I was hungry. Are you trying to imply something else? :really:

Nope. Of course, with the way I feel right now, there won't be ANY about 10 minutes after I get home. I am HUNGRY!!!!!!!! No, I haven't smoked pot today

unixpirate said:
Still got them Huntr?

I'll take them if so.
see the revised list below
huntr1 said:
Jerky List:
Ken King 2 bags Regular
Crabcake 3 bags Regular
HollowSoul 2 bags Hot
Jazz 1 bag hot
VRAI /LARRY SOLDIER 1 bag Regular & 1 pack Slim Jims Donation
Unixpirate 2 bags Regular
That's all of it folks. No more till the next batch. However, any not paid for by Monday will be put up for grabs, no exceptions, no apologies.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
see the revised list below

That's all of it folks. No more till the next batch. However, any not paid for by Monday will be put up for grabs, no exceptions, no apologies.
By Monday? Well then I will try to get up your way over the weekend. What kind of candy you handing out, might kill two birds with one stone?