Jerky List:
Ken King 2 bags Regular
Crabcake 3 bags Regular
HollowSoul 2 bags Hot
Iowa (guy I work with) 1 bag Regular
Jazz 1 bag hot
VRAI /LARRY SOLDIER 1 bag Regular & 1 pack Slim Jims Donation
Unixpirate 2 bags Regular
The jerky is done. I will be picking it up today (most likely during 1/2 time). Asked the butcher for the total. $300.00. That comes out to $25.00 a bag.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
huntr1 said:
The jerky is done. I will be picking it up today (most likely during 1/2 time). Asked the butcher for the total. $300.00. That comes out to $25.00 a bag.
:shocking: dang!

H

HollowSoul

huntr1 said:
lemme know when ya want me to come get it

HollowSoul said:
lemme know when ya want me to come get it
You can come by tomorrow, anytime after say 5:00. Actually, you may want to come out tonight to get it, since I have yet to get your prepayment. Everybody else has paid the $15.00 prepayment. I will be putting yours back on the market at 8:00 tomorrow night if you haven't come to get it/paid for it yet. I will post once I have it in my possession.

Last edited:
huntr1 said:
Dutch,
The butcher has a deer ready for us. 160 lb. deer. I can pick it up whenever. When do you want to come get it?
:yeahthat: If I don't hear from you by the time I come in to work tomorrow, I am passing on you and going on to the next name on the list.

D

dutch6

huntr1 said:
Dutch,
The butcher has a deer ready for us. 160 lb. deer. I can pick it up whenever. When do you want to come get it?
Whatever time is good for you.

BH,
Forgot to post to you too. The butcher has a deer for you too. When would you be able to pick it up? That will let me know when to get it from the butcher. I can get it anytime this week, except for Thursday night.

Bonehead

Any early afternoon this week except tuesday would be OK. If you want to pick it up I could swing by and pick it up from your wife. Is it a standard butchered critter ?

Bonehead said:
Any early afternoon this week except tuesday would be OK. If you want to pick it up I could swing by and pick it up from your wife. Is it a standard butchered critter ?
Yes, standard butchering. I will let you know when I have it.