Venison

Bonehead,
You ready for another deer? I have 2 getting cut up this weekend. One is yours if you want it, and the other goes to CCP.

Is there anyone else from here, that has not gotten a deer yet that wants one?

Ken,
How many more do you want?

Current list (in order) for butchered deer:
Bonehead (1 more)
CCP (not on forums)
CCL (not on forums)
Neighbor Ken
Neighbor Steve

Bonehead (1 more)
CCP (not on forums)
CCL (not on forums)
Neighbor Ken
Neighbor Steve
Ken King (3 or 4)

Bonehead (1 more)
CCP (not on forums)
CCL (not on forums)
Neighbor Ken
Neighbor Steve
UnixPirate
Ken King (3 or 4)

D

dutch6

huntr1 said:
Bonehead (1 more)
CCP (not on forums)
CCL (not on forums)
Neighbor Ken
Neighbor Steve
UnixPirate
Ken King (3 or 4)
You can add me again if you like. I'm sure this last deer will only last a monthe or so. Thanks Huntr1:cheers:

Bonehead (1 more)
CCP (not on forums)
CCL (not on forums)
Neighbor Ken
Neighbor Steve
UnixPirate
Ken King (3 or 4)
Dutch

I have 3 deer at the butcher, ready to pick up. He got 2 more this afternoon. That makes 5 deer. I haven't heard from CCP or Bonehead. CCL decided they don't want one right now. I will be checking with Neighbor Ken & Steve tomorrow. Ken, Dutch & Unix, I can go ahead and get the three that are ready for you guys if you want them. Let me know.

edited to add that he just got 2 more for us, that makes 7.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I'm ready for another. Let me know when to pick it up. I can let you know Monday if I want another right away if no one else wants one of the remaining ones.

Bonehead said:
Any early afternoon this week except tuesday would be OK. If you want to pick it up I could swing by and pick it up from your wife. Is it a standard butchered critter ?
You gonna come get your deer or what?

There are 6 deer cut up and waiting for me at the butcher right now. The 7th will be cut up tomorrow. I can go get them whenever. Who wants them. I have one in the freezer here right now that is SUPPOSED to go to Bonehead. However, I haven't heard from him. If somebody wants 8 deer, I can hook you up right away.

Bonehead

Hntr. I had to go out of town unexpectedly for a few days. Still have the deer in your freezer ? I will pick it up on wednesday if that will work. Let me know.

D

dutch6

huntr1 said:
I have 3 deer at the butcher, ready to pick up. He got 2 more this afternoon. That makes 5 deer. I haven't heard from CCP or Bonehead. CCL decided they don't want one right now. I will be checking with Neighbor Ken & Steve tomorrow. Ken, Dutch & Unix, I can go ahead and get the three that are ready for you guys if you want them. Let me know.

edited to add that he just got 2 more for us, that makes 7.
I won't need another for a while but if you get in a bind and need to move some let me know. Thanks.