Venison

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
There are 6 deer cut up and waiting for me at the butcher right now. The 7th will be cut up tomorrow. I can go get them whenever. Who wants them. I have one in the freezer here right now that is SUPPOSED to go to Bonehead. However, I haven't heard from him. If somebody wants 8 deer, I can hook you up right away.
I can take two off of your hands anytime you say.

Bonehead said:
Hntr. I had to go out of town unexpectedly for a few days. Still have the deer in your freezer ? I will pick it up on wednesday if that will work. Let me know.
I still have it. You said you wanted 2. I can have 2 waiting for you on Wed. Do you still want 2?

Ken King said:
I can take two off of your hands anytime you say.
I can pick up 2 for you tonight and then you can come get them tonight. I will be home around 5, but would need you to wait until 6 - 6:30 to come get it if possible.

Ken King

PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
I can pick up 2 for you tonight and then you can come get them tonight. I will be home around 5, but would need you to wait until 6 - 6:30 to come get it if possible.
I work tonight until 8:30 or so and could run a bee line right up there being there around 9:00. If that is too late I could have the little lady do the running around for me and be there at 6:30. It's your call.

Pick them up and I will make arrangements to get them this evening.

Ken King said:
I work tonight until 8:30 or so and could run a bee line right up there being there around 9:00. If that is too late I could have the little lady do the running around for me and be there at 6:30. It's your call.

Pick them up and I will make arrangements to get them this evening.
9:00 is fine.

Ken King

PREMO Member
huntr1 said:
9:00 is fine.
I just talked to the little lady and she will be doing the pick up and I will try to get her there at 6:30. With my overtime I might get stuck hanging out here until a later time so to be safe I will have her do it.

Ken King said:
I just talked to the little lady and she will be doing the pick up and I will try to get her there at 6:30. With my overtime I might get stuck hanging out here until a later time so to be safe I will have her do it.
OK.

Eight is enough

I have 8 deer available total.

1 is going to Bonehead
2 are going to Ken King
2 are going to Suz
2 are going to Doc (woman I work with)

That leaves 1 left. May be going to one of my neighbors or CCP, don't know yet, they haven't gotten back to me. Does anyone else want it?

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Huntr
PM me directions to your place and let me know when is good for you and we will be there.

Suz' said:
Huntr
PM me directions to your place and let me know when is good for you and we will be there.
Sent. The sooner you can come, the better. Would rather not sit on them until Thursday.

huntr1 said:
I have 8 deer available total.

1 is going to Bonehead
2 are going to Ken King
2 are going to Suz
2 are going to Doc (woman I work with)

That leaves 1 left. May be going to one of my neighbors or CCP, don't know yet, they haven't gotten back to me. Does anyone else want it?
All the deer are taken.

huntr1 said:
Damn that's A LOT of deer!

Everybody's deer is here (about 20-25 bags worth).
Ken has his 8 bags of meat. Brought in 2 deer worth of meat today to deliver to a woman I work with, that's another 7 bags. 2 deer worth left in my chest freezer for Suz (6 or 7 bags). 1 more deer in my upright freezer for Bonehead, 4 bags (I think). Lets just say it's a good thing I bought my second freezer a few weeks ago. No way in hell could I have put this much meat in my upright freezer alone. The chest freezer is awsome BTW, it got down to 10 degrees in well under an hour after turning it on, and I cranked the temp down all the way before bed, and checked the thermometer this A.M., it was reading about 5 below.

unixpirate said:
Count me in Huntr
Butcher said he had 4 more donated deer when I was there yesterday. I can get you one by the beginning of next week at the latest. You going to be down our way this weekend?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I'm leaving for Cali and won't return till Tues..
No I will not be down there this weekend. Next week is fine.
Thanks