White People Should Be Exterminated?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
vraiblonde said:
Lexi, I have to ask:

What does that mean? :confused:

Are you saying that blacks can't get into national news? Sitcoms? Crime dramas? What, exactly, is a show that a black person can get into? Because all I ever see on BET are rap videos with half-naked black chicks fawning on some pimp-looking guy who sings about using them for sex.

See Vrai, we won't get into interpretations of what is seen on a show. BET has sitcoms, Nightly news, movies about black people and shows that talk about black celebrities and historians.

Ummm... I am not saying that I or other black people can not enjoy the other stations, my point is that we don't always relate to ti just like other cultures may not always relate to the rap video stylings. I watch My Wife and Kids and Desperate Housewives and Jeopardy as far as ABC, don't watch CBS at all unless something national breaks out then I'm watching all news coverages. I watch Fox most of all local channels for obvious reasons and I only watch NBC for Sunday News.

In addition, I don't speak for everyone, it is my opinion based on my knowledge of my family and friends. My mom loves horror movies and Sci-Fi she never watches regular tv and a growing # of friends watch CSI, I however prefer to watch shows with women who look like me and act like me and that I can relate to. Shows like Girlfriends and Half and Half on UPN (not Us Po' Negroes) .

It is not my intentions to offend anyone by reiterating that there are cultural differences between white and black people. I mean less not live with our heads buried in the sands, not everyone can relate to Seinfeld or Will and Grace. Yes, the comedy is good but it's not something I can relate to.

I however, do watch The OC, Laguna Beach the real OC and Charmes as well as Desperate Housewives (as mentioned above). I also watched Melrose Place and Beverly Hills 90210 as a teen and young adult. In addition, I love E! Celeb Latest shows and VH1's Fabulous life of. While I can not relate to the wealthy I sure do enjoy seeing what can be acquired with money. In addition, I havent been into the Reality dating and living together shows because again, I can not relate to it, but watching Bobby and Whitney's show is hilarious because I can relate to it because I know black people like that or more so how we are.

Man, I hope this doesnt offend anyone, but I am open to answer questions that are reasonable like Vrai's.

sinwagon

DoWhat said:
I hate reading long replies. Makes my head hurt.

I'm going to make this one short. I forgot one thing...she stated that black people could not go to school, vote etc, well either could women! But we don't go around hating men for it, if that were the case we would all be big flaming lesbo's.

Oh and, I don't know anyone who can relate to Seinfield. A pack of people walking around all day with no jobs and the guy who the show is named after is the least funniest of them all!

mainman

Set Trippin
sinwagon said:
Oh and, I don't know anyone who can relate to Seinfield. A pack of people walking around all day with no jobs and the guy who the show is named after is the least funniest of them all!
It was a show about nothing...:duh:

And if I remember correctly Elaine had a job and so did George...:yay:

Pete

Repete
I think I like the skin off fried chicken the best. The rest is great, don't get me wrong, but the skin is the best.

I wonder why you can't go to KFC and get a "Bucket of Skin" :confused:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
mainman said:
It was a show about nothing...:duh:

And if I remember correctly Elaine had a job and so did George...:yay:
Seinfield was a comedian

Kramer was on strike at the donut shop.

sinwagon

elaine said:
George had several jobs, didn't he?

George was usually between jobs, Elaine had a job but she never seemed to be there. Kramer had money but nobody knew how.

I like the show, but cant say I could relate to them.

Vince

sinwagon said:
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: And I thought I was the only one that didn't like Seinfield.