New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

frequentflier

happy to be living
The construction continues for the "Imaginarium Indoor Playspace" in Solomons, next to Pepper's Pet Pantry in the Solomons Towne Centre. This indoor playground for children is geared for young people aged 1-12. Though I don't have more information, they do have a facebook page.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

New Irish Pub/Restaurant opening in the P. Fred, Greene Turtle space... O'Gannigans is the name...
Funny that, O'Gannigan, or, Gannigan, is not an Irish surname. Cannot find it listed anywhere in any Irish/Ireland website. It's a made up name. So, the theme might be Irish, but it's not really. Talk about cultural appropriation. If the name is fake, I can only imagine what the food and drink will be like.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The construction continues for the "Imaginarium Indoor Playspace" in Solomons, next to Pepper's Pet Pantry in the Solomons Towne Centre. This indoor playground for children is geared for young people aged 1-12. Though I don't have more information, they do have a facebook page.
I'm wondering if the word, "Imaginarium", is copyrighted?:D

Hank

my war
If I may ...

Funny that, O'Gannigan, or, Gannigan, is not an Irish surname. Cannot find it listed anywhere in any Irish/Ireland website. It's a made up name. So, the theme might be Irish, but it's not really. Talk about cultural appropriation. If the name is fake, I can only imagine what the food and drink will be like.
Relax, Dude....geeesh

Anything will be better than a Greene Turtle or The Taphouse... Different owners who know what they are doing.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Relax, Dude....geeesh

Anything will be better than a Greene Turtle or The Taphouse... Different owners who know what they are doing.
Well, that is definitely a true statement. And I am relaxed. Just think it's disingenuous to call it an Irish pub using fake Irish name is all.

Hank

my war
If I may ...

Well, that is definitely a true statement. And I am relaxed. Just think it's disingenuous to call it an Irish pub using fake Irish name is all.
"You may" ask the owners the meaning behind it and report back! I would rather judge them on the food they serve and not what they decided to name it...

Hank

my war
and what is the problem with the Taphouse? Don't have your beer on tap?
Wasn't quite a "taphouse"... They specialized in Miller Lite & Coors Light... And the food was horrible! Not to mention the clientele that had the cops there every other night...

lucky_bee

RBF expert
PREMO Member
Wasn't quite a "taphouse"... They specialized in Miller Lite & Coors Light... And the food was horrible! Not to mention the clientele that had the cops there every other night...
serious question, have you been there since the first month it opened? It's done a total 180. I don't think I see anything but unique and local beers. They've also really shaped up their bar food menu. My favorites are all the bollywood-taphouse crossovers like the chicken naan pizzas and the chicken makhni tacos 🤤 I invite myself to my husband's work happy hours there all the time just for some makhni tacos.

Hank

my war
serious question, have you been there since the first month it opened? It's done a total 180. I don't think I see anything but unique and local beers. They've also really shaped up their bar food menu. My favorites are all the bollywood-taphouse crossovers like the chicken naan pizzas and the chicken makhni tacos 🤤 I invite myself to my husband's work happy hours there all the time just for some makhni tacos.
Well, it's done a 360. They are closed down... Are we talking about the same Taphouse?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Chi-coms flag flying out front, staff didn't appear to be local.
I only find it interesting that it's an Irish Pub. Ran into a fair number of Chinese restaurants in western Europe. One place where the local language isn't a problem. Just one from column A, 2 from Column B.