New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Tech

I only find it interesting that it's an Irish Pub. Ran into a fair number of Chinese restaurants in western Europe. One place where the local language isn't a problem. Just one from column A, 2 from Column B.
After posting, did a little research, it appears to be owned by a corp that own several. Off shore investment?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Wasn't quite a "taphouse"... They specialized in Miller Lite & Coors Light... And the food was horrible! Not to mention the clientele that had the cops there every other night...
I highly recommend Taphouse 1647 in California (Just across 235 from the Outback.
They opened on Sunday for a fundraiser, live band, children were on the premises and there wasn't a problem.
If it weren't for the music, it would be like a local Cheers, the staff likes to know the people that show up, typically a friendly crowd, always seems to have something going on, music, karaoke, trivia, even a comedy night.

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
PREMO Member
New restaurant coming to the square in Leonardtown later this year (Nov/Dec) called Sweetbay Restaurant and Bar. They are currently advertising for an Executive Chef and say the restaurant will seat 94.

Also, Keepin' It Local in Morganza is closing. Storewide 35% off sale is going on now.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
New restaurant coming to the square in Leonardtown later this year (Nov/Dec) called Sweetbay Restaurant and Bar. They are currently advertising for an Executive Chef and say the restaurant will seat 94.

Also, Keepin' It Local in Morganza is closing. Storewide 35% off sale is going on now.
I saw that post this morning. I look forward to it. But I don't consider Leonardtown Seaside...

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Doo Dah Deli is back in Leonardtown, next to the Dunkin Donuts!!!!!!!
I've been following their progress on FB. I just have to wonder about their very limited hours:

Do Dah Deli has returned to Leonardtown and they are opening soon folks. Get ready for great Soup, Sandwiches, salads, including weekly specials and plenty more. Meat and Cheese will also be sold by the pound.

Do Dah Deli is located at 22845 Washington Street, Unit D, Leonardtown MD 20650. They are next to Dunkin' Donuts Leonardtown Maryland.
They will be open Tuesday thru Saturday 10:00 AM-4:00 PM. Closed Sunday and Monday’s.
Be sure you like and Follow them on Facebook for updates on when they open.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Pier 450
Where Scheible’s Fishing Center used to be......
Hotel, restaurant, beach, events , etc.

It’s going to be great

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pier 450
Where Scheible’s Fishing Center used to be......
Hotel, restaurant, beach, events , etc.

It’s going to be great

Been watching their progress and it looks great!

luvmygdaughters

PREMO Member
I've been following their progress on FB. I just have to wonder about their very limited hours:
I was trying to remember, when they were located where the Leonardtown Grille is, didnt they have limited hours also? Seems to me, they were only open for breakfast and lunch.

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was trying to remember, when they were located where the Leonardtown Grille is, didnt they have limited hours also? Seems to me, they were only open for breakfast and lunch.
I think you are right, but the hours they are proposing are for an extended lunch period only. Hope that is just for when they open and they expand their hours as they grow.