Start the week on a little B-o-W violence?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Think about this... watch the video and tell me at all, where were these pinheads on bikes in the right... at all. !

Not once. Never. They are braking traffic law from beginning to end. That's not my point and has not been the entire time.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So let me get you... lane splitting is a routine part of your ride right?

Not once. Not ever. Not no way. I know there are people out there like you who WILL hit me.

My only point was that aps was pointing out a fact; in some places it is legal and is not cause for alarm or anger.

:buddies:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Not once. Never. They are braking traffic law from beginning to end. That's not my point and has not been the entire time.

Please explain what the RR guy was supposed to do, he was surrounded. Those bikers looked like they were out to make trouble. I saw a patch, anyone know what club that is?

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Yup.

Or, we can assume that EVERY other car there that day was just lucky and RR got picked out for NO reason.
Well, you seem to be doing a lot of assuming for this issue so I thought I had a little latitude to assume also, guess you are the only one allowed to assume facts to fill in the gaps to support your position, sorry for intruding in your rice bowl.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Please explain what the RR guy was supposed to do, he was surrounded. Those bikers looked like they were out to make trouble. I saw a patch, anyone know what club that is?

What I think he should have done, what I would have done was, the moment the bikes started swarming around, long before I had ANY interaction with them, at all, would have been to SLOW my pace and let them pass with plenty of room to get past me.

Psy spells out most likely what RR man was thinking and feeling. I, personally, have never felt hostile to riders but, I get it. I know lots of people do. Having said that, it has long been my policy to tend to avoid gangs, mobs, menacing groups.

Not poke them. Not crowd them. Not give them the finger. Not bump into one of them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
No! NO NO NO!!!!!!!

IF you bump into a biker in a swarming group of savages/maniacs/animals/zombies they WILL get hostile. If you then, run some more of them over, they WILL, not might, not maybe, WILL run you down and get even more hostile.

:banghead:

So when a gang of thug bikers surrounds my vehicle, cuts in front of me, slows down in front of me, forcing me to come to a stop, cuts me off... I'm supposed to do what? Thank them for all the kind attention?

Did you not read where this is reported to be some sort of gang thing called "Hollywood Stuntz" and the driver of the SUV recognized it and felt threatened? If you were in the SUV, you'd do what? Let's go even further, you are CCW and this happened to you... you'd do what?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That would be hard to believe, he had his 2 year old in the car.

Never underestimate the power of blind road rage. Like Larry said, I have been his passenger on numerous occasions and, while he didn't quite rise to the level of running someone over, there was a time when I had to insist strongly (like, REALLY strongly) that we not chase someone who cut him off to his destination and instigate a confrontation. That's the one that stands out, but there were other instances where he was SURE that some oblivious driver intentionally targeted him for destruction, and it was suggested that this person might need a taste of his/her own medicine.

So I can see where this RR driver *may* have gotten pissed and hit the biker on purpose, but we do not know that for sure. I can name you any number of men that I know personally who would have never escalated a traffic situation, so indeed they do exist and bumping another vehicle when perturbed is not common behavior.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
What I think he should have done, what I would have done was, the moment the bikes started swarming around, long before I had ANY interaction with them, at all, would have been to SLOW my pace and let them pass with plenty of room to get past me.

He did that

Then some guy got in front of RR man and tried to show off to his buddies by forcing him to slow down some more.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well, you seem to be doing a lot of assuming for this issue so I thought I had a little latitude to assume also, guess you are the only one allowed to assume facts to fill in the gaps to support your position, sorry for intruding in your rice bowl.

Dude, sorry, Sunshine, RR mans feelings are not at issue here. Certainly, he was annoyed with riders. A lot of people in here are clear testimony to that being VERY likely what was going on with RR man. Agreed? If I am assuming that, it sure ain't much of a stretch. Agreed? I've felt that way about fellow cagers when I was in my 'cage'. This is not news or some sort of brand new concept. I get the guys anger and frustration. So, let's quit pretending RR man was suddenly swooped down on. This was probably brewing for a few miles, dontcha think?

And I am, for damn sure, not assuming the predictably behavior of the bikers. I am taking you all at your word; animals, savages, mob, thugs.

Yeah, so what? That's obvious? All that does it show RR man to be REALLY stupid or lacking in self control and awareness, never mind concern for HIS wife and child.

RR man ####ed up. The mob swarmed. Some assumption.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He did that

Then some guy got in front of RR man and tried to show off to his buddies by forcing him to slow down some more.

And then, aps, reconsidering, begins to remount... :lol:

I would have stopped dead if necessary and so would you. And so would everyone else on here. And gone home pissed at mobs of bikers but safe.

Or, we would have been on youtube.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Don't watch out for them. Hit 'em. Run 'em over. Give them the finger. Say bad things about their choice in apparel. Shoot 'em. Ram 'em. Especially in big, giant swarming groups. Whatever gives you pleasure.

Just don't be surprised if they object.

They can object all they want; it won't be the first time I've pulled blood and guts out of a piece of machinery. I am not going to go out of my way to run them over but if they act stupidly and I have a choice of either putting my truck in the trees or taking one of them out, sorry but they will wash off my bumper. Also, if they are dumb enough to want to tangle with a truck that has steel bumpers, then maybe they need to be taken out of the gene pool.

And since when is it perfectly acceptable to go after someone and beat them when they do something minor to you on the road? What happens when it’s a pack cars that goes after a lone biker because the biker was driving aggressively, think it would be acceptable then?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So I can see where this RR driver *may* have gotten pissed and hit the biker on purpose, but we do not know that for sure. I can name you any number of men that I know personally who would have never escalated a traffic situation, so indeed they do exist and bumping another vehicle when perturbed is not common behavior.

He didn't hit him on 'purpose' on purpose. He was pissed, no maybes about it, and, when rider boy forced the issue, he, RR man, was fighting '#### you, pal!' and 'Oh, ####!" and, in that split second, bumped into him.

And then, the hornets nest, once disturbed did...what?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And since when is it perfectly acceptable to go after someone and beat them when they do something minor to you on the road?

Can't answer that one, Sunshine, Snuggle bunnies, because I never said it was.

So, you'll have to work that one out by yourself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So when a gang of thug bikers surrounds my vehicle, cuts in front of me, slows down in front of me, forcing me to come to a stop, cuts me off... I'm supposed to do what? Thank them for all the kind attention?

Yes, actually. Larry is right about that. When another motorist puts you in an unsafe traffic condition, stand your ground is just stupid. As his dear old Pa says, there is right and there is dead right.

You slow up, let them go past, then continue on your merry way.

Unless you can't because they are clearly trying to get you to stop so they can attack you. I think the slashing of the tires pretty much indicates that intent. Then you run them over and get out of there, just like this man did.

Had he had a gun in his glove compartment, this story might have come to a different ending and Larry would be torn between who to support. :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
And then, aps, reconsidering, begins to remount... :lol:

I would have stopped dead if necessary and so would you. And so would everyone else on here. And gone home pissed at mobs of bikers but safe.

Or, we would have been on youtube.

He did stop

when the animals started beating on his car he took off